Menu

Error during Task Sequence: 2148077575

October 12, 2013 - Uncategorized

It’s been a while since my last post, not that I have been sitting in a quiet corner…

I want to share an experience I got last week with the error 2148077575 during testing with an MDT integrated Task Sequence in SCCM 2012 SP1.

as I found using the logfiles (thank god we have them – I know many of you hate having so much logfiles…) this error in my case was caused by three different things:

– during the Task Sequence the sccm client cache became too small to be able to download an application (so I increased the cache to solve this one)

– detection method problem when installing oracle. the detection method was set on the presence of the folder c:\oracle. the thing is that I saw a timing problem. the folder c:\oracle only appeared when the next application started to install. (I created a package of oracle instead)

– return code 1 during an application installation. although the installation AND detection both where ok (still figuring out how to solve this, but I set return code 1 for that app as success temporarily)

So thisĀ error code 2148077575 is now in my top 3 of most hated and headache-causing sccm problems, right after the feared 80091007 !